Latest Nomorerack Complaints Report

Advertisement
advertisement
Latest Nomorerack Complaints Report. Nomorerack is one of biggest ecommerce site which selling products with cheap price. But many people still doubt with no more rack, is nomorerack scam or legit company. If you one of them which asking this same question, then you could read many nomorerack complaints from other people below:

Latest Nomorerack Complaints

Here is a complaint to nomorerack from Sara, She said:
I was floored reading the article! I've never heard of a company spewing out so many lies followed by more lies. Still haven't received my item from 3 weeks ago, received fake shipping info saying my item was coming from NY, NY (bs), customer service isn't responding to my emails, I call verify my info to them, and they hang up on me, and my email sent through the BBB to try to get this resolved has gone unanswered from their corporate office for over a week now. Def shared the article here, please let more news agencies pick this up and get this company shut down!

Another complaint reported come from Carissa, here is what she says:
I placed an order the other day when the site was saying, "Order by December 18th to ensure Holiday shipping" then I didn't see if on the page anymore, nor have I gotten shipping information. My order number is *(*(*(*(*(*(6. Hopefully someone can help me out, this is my first order and I'm getting a little nervous. Thanks so much!

Halaya very Angry with NMR / nomorerack.com, She said do not shop again at no more rack:
I ordered December 9th was guaranteed to have my order before Christmas... yeah right!!! I sent messages, called and got bs responses just like everyone else. My order still says processing right now. I canceled the order and my bank has reimbursed my money:') I placed an order Friday with eBay and it will be here either tomorrow r Tuesday, and shipping was free. I will never shop with nomorerack again!!!!!

John Said that Nomorerack scam and do not buy anymore there:
Received the wrong items in my shipment. Now 4 days after I filled out required email, since the phone number says to send an email then hangs up, and still no response. Don't publish a phone if it isn't working, respond to email (24 - 48 hours is reasonable), and take care of people who ordered products almost 30 days ago.

If you have any other nomorerack complaints, then please drop your comment using the comment form below this article.
Advertisement
advertisement
Latest Nomorerack Complaints Report | Goony Nauf | 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment